Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow! I don't think I have ever been so happy to go back to work! Never again will I plan a project on a 6 day off stretch as I did this time and if anyone hears me discussing it--SMACK ME!!!
I finally got the kitchen finished, but left this evening for work with the cabinet doors still not on and paint splatters--EVERYWHERE!! Anyone know of any good tricks to get paint up easily!?

Tonight has been a good night so far--that's the thing about this job, all night can be quiet and in the blink of an eye we have a code or something God forbid! Guess now I should KNOCK ON WOOD!

Time to get back to work.....

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh the joys of painting :) we've painted 6 rooms since we've moved, so i know how you feel! you'll be glad though when it's over. use a flat razor blade to scrape paint off floors. it works! miss you!