Monday, September 29, 2008


I'm at work...as usual. Still don't have my computers at home fixed completely...it's really aggravating to get used to having something and then not have it anymore--goes to show how we take things for granted.
I wasn't really supposed to work tonight. Agreed to work for another nurse-then got put on call-went to church and as soon as church was over I got called in...makes me think God had me at church tonight for a reason!! HHHMMMMmmmm

It's gonna be a busy week again..Jada's game and cheer pictures on Monday, Jada's school pictures on Tuesday, work Tues and Wed, Garrett's guitar lessons and Blake's JV game on Thursday, The varisty game on Friday and then work Sat and Sun....whew I'm tired already just thinking about it.

Saturday I got to see some friends that I hadn't seen in a while. I used to work with Jason and got to know his wife pretty well. They had a baby premature and he is now 9 months old. That child has captured my heart! I haven't seen him in months and he is the cutest little thing!! It was good seeing them again...

Well enough rambling--a call light is going off :-)

No comments: