Monday, September 15, 2008

At work again...

I'm considering changing my permanent address to 1 St Francis Drive...seems like I'm always here...or maybe just since my computers at home aren't working, the only time I am even online anymore is at work!

Thursday was a lot of fun--Jada had a game and when it was over my mom called and said it was only half time at Blake's JV game. So we headed to EHS to see the end of the JV Easley/Pickens game. Easley won! Friday we went to Pickens for the varsity game. Blake didnt play again this week and Pickens lost--coincidence...I think NOT!!! LOL Blake had poison oak really bad all week and didnt get to practice football so we weren't expecting him to play Thursday or Friday--we were pleasantly surprised he was allowed to play Thursday. I took Blake to the ER in Easley Thursday because we couldnt get him a Dr. appt and they loaded him up with steroids so the poison whatever it is is going away. I swear that child and just think about it and it gets all over him!

Saturday Jada went to Splash Country with my brother, mom, sister in law and neice and nephew. She was gone all day and had a lot of fun.. Garrett spent the night with a friend and watched college football all day Saturday--his fav team Ohio State lost.

I sat in my bedroom watching tv, folding laundry and just enjoying the quiet (and maybe having a bit of a pitty party too--more on that later!)

This week is area wide crusade at church..I work Sun Mon Tues this week so I'm going to miss it :-(

Guess that's all for now..sure wish I had my computer so I could post pics!!!

No comments: