Monday, October 13, 2008

weekend

Saturday was a blue! After not sleeping well Friday night (which is surprising since I had been awake since Thursday at 2:30 until after the football game Friday night you would think I would have crashed!) I finally woke up about 12:30 Saturday and basically did NOTHING! I was in a fog all day. I did go to the tanning bed but thats about it.

Sunday was the same as far as sleeping..I had a nightmare--Gary told me I was talking in my sleep--which I never do. I woke up Sunday morning about 1am and couldnt go back to sleep. The dream was weird and hard to explain but very vivid and scary! So I got up at 6:30 to get ready for church. I didnt want to come home after church and nap because I wanted to sleep Sunday night. So we ate lunch and went to Fall for Greenville. It was fun but crowded and as usual Jada couldnt decide what she wanted to do and that was aggravating!!! I think because I was exhausted that didnt help my mood very much!

Sunday night was the first presentation of Death's Door. Blake did a great job but it's not any easier this year watching your CHILD get dragged off to Hell. Thank God I know he is saved and that its just a play and that will never happen.

So about 10pm last night I took an Ambien and went to bed...woke up refreshed this morning...took the kids to school and now I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and waiting on the tanning bed place to open!

Got to work tonight after Jada's game. It's going to be a long, crazy week...as usual!

No comments: