Saturday, October 4, 2008

I must say tonight is so much better than last night--I had a horrible group of patients friday night--dont think the charge nurse thought that one through!--but we re-arranged some things tonight and so far so good.

I went to the tanning bed for the first time in a LONG time Friday morning...OUCH!! I am So burned...doesnt make for a fun night at work. I was miserable last night--then having a busy group didnt help things. It's better tonight but I am still red as a beet and people everywhere keep asking about it. I keep saying I am going to put a sign around my neck "YES I WENT TO THE TANNING BED AND YES I KNOW I'M RED!"
Geeze! I'm just getting ready for our CRUISE in December....can't wait! And I would rather be sunburned NOW than during our vacation!

Blake got to actually play last night at the varsity game! Typical that I would have to work. I have been to several varsity games and he hasn't been put in and the one Friday night I work...he plays! Gary said he did really well. I'm so proud of him.

No comments: