Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Blog, First Day of School






So many of my friends have started blogging, thought I'd jump on the band wagon...not sure why-who would even care to read it or how I feel about putting my thoughts on the web for the world to read..but here I am! We'll see how it goes.
Today is August 19th--I took the kids to school (first day back). It's a strange feeling dropping them off on the first day. I get flooded with how I felt on the first day of the year they are starting...Blake 10th, Garrett 8th and Jada 3rd. I always walk Jada in on the first day--the boys grew up so fast I want to take advantage of this time that she will allow to me walk her in and kiss her goodbye! Then I sit at home and worry about them all day--do the boys have classes with their friends, do they like their teachers?? I have to go in to work tonight so I won't get to take them tomorrow but hopefully, like always everything is going great for them today and they will be excited to tell me all about it when they get home.

No comments: