Saturday, August 30, 2008

#74's MOM


Here's Blake on his very first ever varsity game...this is where he was the entire game (LOL) but I'm still proud of him.
It's funny to think he is a VARSITY football player now...I can remember thinking how big and grown up varsity football players were, when I was younger. I had not been to a highschool football game in FOREVER. When we got in the gate last night all these floods of memories came back. I remembered cheering at Daniel High School, the noise, the smells, the atmosphere--it was like it was just yesterday! Time sure flies by. Blake has only practiced with Varisty one week. He is still playing JV too (and actually does play) so we are hoping eventually they will put him in for a play or two! Easley lost, 14-7 but it was a good game.
I know there's a way to post links, I haven't figured that out yet-but you can go to highschoolplaybook.com and see all the pics I took of the game!
Off to Gary's grandmother's birthday party today--80th!!!

No comments: